Facebook Badge

Getting into kitchen world again

It has been a long time I have not been able to post any recipe. Rather I would say since the time I have come back to India I have not been into cooking much. Reason being after coming back from office I get so tired, so feels like just cook something easy and quickly. And on weekends either we pack our bags to hometown or when we are in the city its most of the time we eat out. I think it was really good for me that I got a chance to stay out of India for 2 years after marriage where we do not get much vegetarian food as per our spicy taste buds. So I attempted so many things in my kitchen like Idli Sambhar, Aloo tikki, Papdi Chaat, Chole Bhature etc etc which probably would not have attempted in India at all. As here in Kolkata, who would have bothered to eat food made by me when such tasty food is available at so many food joints. Honestly, who would have wanted to make so much effort when we can easily go out and eat tasty food. So moral of the story is girls learn cooking when you are abroad, its easier or you can say since no other option so have to cook. Well enough of my cooking frustration on this recipe blog. Here I would like to share some of the quick breakfasts for all those people like me who are running out of breakfast options :
a) Poha- No Oil, Light for stomach and tasty
b) Upma- Another tasty and light breakfast
c) Sandwiches- Well easy to make if have some leftover non-gravy vegetable sabji from last nite.
d) Dahi Chapati- Its really easy to make and very lite for stomach
e) Besan ka Chila- Can be made within no time and comes out really tasty
f) Sprouts: Dashed with tomatoes, cucumber and radish a real delight for health
g) Mango sandwich:  My husband's favorite. Sounds funny but good.
h) Paneer Parantha: Not towards healthier side but easy preparation and tastes awesome. You know good to spoil yourself once in a while.

We try to compliment our breakfast with Juice, Badaam Milk, Sweet or Salted Lassi or  "Apni Desi Chai" and at times with fruits as well like watermelon, papaya which gives a refreshing start to the day.

Well to my surprise it is not a big list of breakfast ideas. I thought it would be many. Now I know why my husband, at times, says please learn some new breakfasts.By the way he does not like Corn Flakes at all. Wish he would have, my life would have been so much easier. :)

So guys and gals these were few of my breakfast ideas, if you have some post me as well. Thanks for your kindness.

Till then in search of new breakfast options,
Yours Own Nupur Agarwal.

Sounds like from Cookery show of Sanjeev Kapoor. :P

0 comments: